I’m Raul James, an independent embedded hardware & software engineer living in the Netherlands that develops custom, innovative, reliable and professional hard/firm/software solutions in the fields of (but not limited to) IoT, domotics, consumer electronics and automotive.
I’ve contributed to several major projects and assisted businesses through their (product) development phases.
- Eyetracking Embedded Software for Automotive Applications
- 360 VR Spherical Camera
- Wireless Smart Window Blinds
- Real-time Energy Consumption Acquisition, Telemetry and Display
- Smart Indoor Lighting and Daylight Harvesting Controller
- Streaming DDR2 Memory Controller
Whether you’re starting from scratch or looking for a consultation, you’re at the right place. Nobi will assist you through your development stages.
Email me your request at email@example.com and get your quotation.
Feel free to browse my following channels:
tags: embedded, software, hardware, engineer, developer, c, c++, python, c#, node.js, agile, scrum, VR, 360, test-driven development, electronics, IoT, microcontroller, uC, linux, real-time, os, drivers, computer vision, parallel processing, digital signal processing, arm, microchip, atmel, arduino